Hi! My name is Stella and I moved to Charlottesville, Va from Miami, Fl a year and a half ago. I am here to share my my fun adventures and show you a different view of all the fun things Charlottesville has to offer!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cooking Class Fun!

Wednesday mornings are so much fun!  First my mother and I go to the gym, where I get to play in the Kid Zone while she works out.  The people are great there and I have so many friends to play with! After the gym we go to Whole Foods for a children's cooking class with Jenny.   Today was Octopus day! First we read a story about the deep blue sea and octopuses.  The book was full of fish, squid, whales, sharks, and of course octopuses!  After the story Jenny explains what we are making. Everything we make is out of organic food and we get to eat it!  So fun.
Now it is our turn.  First I got to ice a meringue with orange colored icing.  And then we used fruit sticks as the legs.
Other candy is used as the suctions cups that are on Octopuses legs. Jenny offered us stars and other shapes to us as fishes and sea animals that got suctioned to the legs. Do not worry they can get free if need be. Here is a picture of my octopus!
Now I get to sit back and enjoy my creation! What a fun morning!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun! Stella is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete