Hi! My name is Stella and I moved to Charlottesville, Va from Miami, Fl a year and a half ago. I am here to share my my fun adventures and show you a different view of all the fun things Charlottesville has to offer!

Friday, July 16, 2010

My new favorite book!

Wow! It is a hot one out there today! Mom and I went to the ACAC pool this morning after the gym and by 1230 we were ready to go home!Since it is Friday and it is hot, we decided to stop at Ben and Jerry's to cool off with some great ice cream!
Well I am writing to tell you all about my new favorite book that I got at Barnes and Noble in Barracks road. It is called Colors and it is a DK Flaptastic book. I cannot get enough of it. My mom bought it for me to help me learn my colors. I like to say that everything is yellow or green but I guess that is not correct. Well this book helps so much and is fun. It has the primary colors divided and a couple of things with each color to help identify. I hate when books overwhelm you with to much information. DK did an excellent job on this book and I am really starting to distinguish the different colors! I hope you all like it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment