Hi! My name is Stella and I moved to Charlottesville, Va from Miami, Fl a year and a half ago. I am here to share my my fun adventures and show you a different view of all the fun things Charlottesville has to offer!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

World Cup Finals!

Since I am only 20 months it is very hard for me to sit still and watch a full game but I tried my best! My parents and I went to McGrady's Irish Pub. It was packed! The great thing about McGrady's is that it is very family friendly. I was cheering for Spain and boy that was a long game. But the crowd was great and I did lots of clapping.
After the first half my mother and I snuck away and went to Barracks where we got some ice cream at Ben and Jerry's and then window shopped at the stores. It was great. I needed to stretch my legs and run a bit. We made it back for overtime and I am so happy we did. My good friend Callum had just arrived as well so I had someone to play with. Then Spain finally made that fantastic goal and the crowd in McGrady's was crazy!! We all laughed and cheered!! It was such a fun afternoon but I was ready to go home and relax after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment